1. Handle and coordinate orders from item quotation to customer, sample arrangement, customer PO management (from PO receipt to shipment), shipment instruction release, customer required testing, inspection arrangements, and customer service.
2. Oversee direct import or intra-company order fulfillment and respond for order related issue.
3. Communicate with buyers/buying offices to chase orders to forecast, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept, review KPI, maintain and expand relationship with existing customers.
4. Communicate with sales managers and/or buyers/buying offices and internal departments for on time order confirmation and on time shipment deliveries.
5. Act as a focal point for the customer and coordinate problem resolution with internal departments.
6. Provide necessary support for Sales related activities such as during the Toy Show.
7. Support continuous improvement initiatives as directed by the supervisor.
8. Provide/ update customers import orders shipping requirements with internal departments and factories for ensuring compliance with retailers' requirements at the minimal level.
1. College degree or above.
2. at least 5 years' relevant work experience in Hard Toys of Trading/ Buying Office or EMS / FMCG industry.
3. Experience in managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients.
4. Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese/Mandarin.
5. Effective presentation and communication skills.
6. Self-motivated, independent, good interpersonal skill and service-oriented.
6582 9944-|162 7701 9807 097. Good computer knowledge; experience in SAP R/3 system or ERP system preferred.