Requirement of the Role：
1. Lead SMT, ME, TE & other engineering members to provide production cycle time & production NRE
2. Review and consolidate materials, manufacturing cost including NRE and other associated cost and complete full quotation
3. Drive cost competitiveness and ensure product target gross profit is met and implement improvement actions as needed
4. Deliver quotation on time
5. Drive manufacturing readiness (5M) and execution of all build at factory up to mass production.
6. Plan the project schedule (sample & pilot build) and timeline with factory cross-function team and the concerned industrialization partner in alignment with the overall project milestone and sales budget phasing.
7. Monitor and confirm gate process sign-off..
8.. Being major interface to customers, R&D team or any stakeholders off-factory to deliver effective and timely communication.
1. Collect all documentation and lead customer new product document transfer and load into TTDG document system. (BOM, DFx risk, technical checklist). Make sure that DFx findings are implemented at the right time to secure efficient manufacturing and quality.
2. Sample build issue solving in time by adopting the available resources from internal manufacturing team, R & D team, customers and suppliers.
3. Component qualification and releasing.
4. Lead ECN process and ensure implications of cost, delivery and quality properly managed.
5. Support mass production by striving for continuous improvement keeping in mind cost and yield optimizations, identifying and driving cost containment/reduction opportunities and driving the use of quality insurance tools and tests to ensure continuous quality improvement.
1. BS + degree in electronics or mechanical engineering or equivalent;
2. Good exposure in SMT, PCBA, Box build & Test EMS environment.
3. Relevant 5 years+ experiences in relevant industry, and solid knowledge in NPI, supply chain and quality management.
4. Leadership, interpersonal skill and ‘can do’ attitude demonstrated in a virtual team to resolve conflict and drive consensus
5. Cost analysis and manufacturing risk assessment skill
6. Ability to present and communicate effectively in English in a multi-cultural and stressful environment
7. Sell-initiative, systematic structured and result-driven
6594 7311-|161 1100 1086 988. Flexibility in domestic / overseas traveling