Requirement of the Role：
1. Collect all documentation and lead customer new product document transfer and load into TTDG document system. (BOM, DFx risk, technical checklist). Make sure that DFx findings are implemented at the right time to secure efficient manufacturing and quality.
2. Sample build issue solving in time by adopting the available resources from internal manufacturing team, R & D team, customers and suppliers.
3. Component qualification and releasing.
4. Lead ECN process and ensure implications of cost, delivery and quality properly managed.
5. Support mass production by striving for continuous improvement keeping in mind cost and yield optimizations, identifying and driving cost containment/reduction opportunities and driving the use of quality insurance tools and tests to ensure continuous quality improvement.
1) BS + degree in electronics or mechanical engineering or equivalent;
2) Good exposure in SMT, PCBA, Box build & Test EMS environment.
6582 9944-|162 7697 4772 813) Relevant 5 years+ experiences in relevant industry, and solid knowledge in NPI, supply chain and quality management.