• General artwork handling and follow up.
• Support to TN/LA team on art production activities.
• Create language versions of PKG under creative direction.
• Create illustration/photo shooting under request and art direction.
• Create new artwork and design under request and art direction.
• CD amendment (to TN/LA's created CD).
• Report artwork status to coordinator and supervisor.
• Help to making packaging samples.
• Help to prepare printout (ink-jet) for review, lab-test and sample making.
• Help to inspect press plates, color and quality.
• Help to verify print contents (blue line).
• Maintain CD set and versioning integrity.
• CD production assurance, pre-freight the production CD.
• Filing print proof, blue line and samples.
• Support internal graphics.
• Proficiency in Mac software including Illustrator, Photoshop, PDF, InDesign and Quark Xpress.
• Fluency in MS office.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Minimum 4 years experiences in toy or consumer product as graphics designer or production artist.
• College degree in packaging, graphic design or equivalent.
• Accurate typing and attend to details is a must.
6594 7311-|161 0725 7116 28• Able to work under tight schedule while maintain quality.