1. Responsible for high speed cable assembly product sustaining &development, which are used for data communication or Hyperscale computer.
2. Work closely with customer/sales/PM in getting the right and clear VOC (voice of customer), make engineering evaluation/proposal to customer.
3. Maintain a System level understanding of customer application and the cable design/concept necessary for providing a solution to the customers’ expectation.
4. Design high performance cables utilizing company established formulas, materials and techniques.
5. Follow LEANPD Project Process to support project team from PDE perspective to complete Project (NPI or Sustaining) on time, quality and budget. Drive the development and release of product, scale-up through stage-gate reviews, ensuring milestone commitments are maintained.
6. Technical support to customer, sales, PM, plant. Conduct necessary test, engineering analysis.
7. Work with global manufacturing resources, procurement
1. Bachelor degree (Mechanical) required and Master is preferred
2. Capable of using Design Software (For Example: Pro/E, CREO, AutoCAD. etc.)
3. Familiar MS office software (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, etc)
4. Basic knowledge in manufacturing process (machining, molding, stamping, plating, cable, etc.)
5. This position is highly technical and requires an individual who can work independently.
6. A working knowledge of transmission line signal integrity concepts is necessary to provide the basis and tools in completing required tasks.
7. Experiences of high-speed cable design, including materials, performance characteristics, safety standards, and typical customer requirements.
8. Knowledge in material (metal/plastic) properties and industry standards.
9. 5 years of related experience.
10. Product development for datacenter or communication market will be a plus.
6556 0598-|161 1161 0220 3911. Familiarity with quality tools (FMEA, 6sigma, DOE, 8D…) will be a plus.