Duties and responsibilities
• Developing business growth strategies and plans locally and internationally
• Managing existing partnerships w/ key clients and customers.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
• Increasing client base by identifying new business initiatives and opportunities
• Work with senior management team to identify and manage risks
• Having an in-depth knowledge of our products and value proposition
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and improvement areas
• Assessment in business outlook and viable sales income streams
• Following industry trends and standards locally and internationally
• Drafting and reviewing business contracts
• SWAP analysis and evaluate company goals achievement on a quarterly basis
Qualifications and requirements
• Degree in Economics, Finance or Marketing. Engineering background a plus
• High-level of business communication and negotiation skills
• Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
• Stakeholder management skills
• At least 5 years of experience successfully leading a sales team or business unit.
• Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
• Overseas working experience definitely a plus
6594 7311-|161 1108 9922 83• To be based in San Francisco or Silicon Valley, CA. USA