1. Create high quality packaging designs under brand style guide and design brief.
2. Prepare high quality art mechanicals files.
3. Get approval from North America Visual Branding teams.
4. Create / modify graphic elements.
5. Retouch / modify product photos.
6. Report job status to Studio Manager.
7. Issue / sign off contract proof sheet.
8. Inspect printing quality on FEP/PPSR samples.
9. Keep job records such as versioning and asset archives.
10. Support graphic projects assigning by supervisor.
1. Good aesthetic sense especially in toy packaging.
2. Excellent typographic skill.
3. Good understand style guide and design brief.
4. Good knowledge in printing quality.
5. Able to communicate in written / spoken English.
6. Software skills – excellent Adobe CS, good MS office.
7. Able to work under tight schedule while maintain high quality.
8. Minimum 4 years experiences in toy or consumer product as graphics designer.
9. College certificate in packaging, graphic design or equivalent.
6594 7311-|161 1108 1016 8310. Portfolio to is a must.