1. Lead Auto test team
2. Proto type product review and provide test plan
3. Test method provide and equipment selection
4. Standardization and optimization of the manufacturing test processes.
5. Provide technical leadership in resolving any test related issue.
6. Make recommendation to design & test coverage improvement.
7. Drive potential test gap and correlations issue between the PCBA and systems
8. Support production yield improvement activities.
9. Follow up project and test design schedule
10. Documentation for test flow and test jig design
1. Bachelor degree above, 5Y+ work experience in management role. Acoustic product\Transducer relative experience is preferred.
2. Well-rounded knowledge of testing concepts and production flow.
3. Skilled in software like Labviiew/Teststand/VB/C#, and hardware development as it applies to automated production test.
4. Strong and clear communicator.
5. Good project management skill
6. Great team player & leader, likes to get work done and a drive to grow his/her capability.
6582 9944-|162 7699 9416 047. Fluent spoken English is must.