Reporting to Quality Manager, you as quality engineer will design, develop, modify and evaluate options and make sound design recommendations to fulfill requirements. And assesses results for applicability, validity and conformance with design specifications. At the same time perform technical assignments of related tasks that are typically a focused portion of a larger project, under general supervision.
About the job:
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates options and makes sound design recommendations for product development or enhancement. (60%)
- Prepares reports and technical specifications. (25%)
- Assists with project management and scheduling of customer requirements. (10%)
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes with internal and external safety, quality and regulatory standards requirements (5%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor or university degree in Engineering
- Experience: One to two years of experience
- Familiarity with engineering practices
- Experience with global manufacturing companies preferred
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
6588 0662-|160 6181 7934 34- High attention to detail